The Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering has put together the following resources, including a downloadable degree requirements outline, to help guide you through attaining your degree. Please keep in mind that the degree requirements listed in the UC Davis General Catalog are the most up-to-date and definitive source of information. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact your Program Advisor for assistance.
Biological Systems Engineering (EBS): To read more about the major, visit the UC Davis General Catalog.
- Energy Efficiency
- Energy Policy
- Energy, Science and Technology
- Geographic Information Systems
- Precision Agriculture
Integrated Degree Program
Integrated BS/MS Degree Program (IDP)
Sample Academic Plans
- BSE 4 Year Plan
- EBS Core Curriculum with Tracks
- Ag. and Natural Resources Track Sample Schedule – Automation for Agriculture
- Biotechnical Engineering Track Sample Schedule – Plant Biotechnology
- Food Engineering Track Sample Schedule – Food Engineering